Load/Import Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD to iPhoto on MacPosted by in Convert AVCHD/AVCHD Lite | USEFUL GUIDE
Panasonic HDC-SD900 features a 3.5-inch touchscreen, f/1.5 Leica Dicomar lens and 3D capability, with the optional conversion lens. The SD900 records at full 1920×1080 (60p/50p) HD and is supposed to have a reduction in low-light noise by 45 per cent over the previous Panasonic camcorder range.
iPhoto is a digital photograph manipulation software application developed by Apple Inc. and released with every Macintosh personal computer as part of the iLife suite of digital life management applications. First released in 2002, iPhoto can import, organize, edit, print and share digital photography. It is often compared to Google’s Picasa, CyberLink MediaShow, Adobe’s Photoshop Album, Microsoft Expression Media and Windows Live Photo Gallery. iPhoto 11, the latest version of the software, was released as part of the iLife ’11 suite.
If you like to using iPhoto to manage your Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD videos, you need convert the 1080/60p AVCHD MTS to iPhoto compatible video formats like Quicktime MOV, MP4, DV. And AVCHD Converter for Mac can be used as an excellent Panasonic AVCHD to iPhoto Converter for Mac to do an excellent job to make iPhoto all versions like iPhoto 5, iPhoto 6, iPhoto 7, iPhoto 8, iPhoto 9, iPhoto 11 work with Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD videos. The tool can convert 1080p 60fps AVCHD to MOV for importing to iPhoto. You can also merge AVCHD video footage into a single file or edit AVCHD with iPhoto 8/9/11.
If you would like to catalogue Panasonic HDC-SD900 1080/60p MTS on Mac with iPhoto, just follow the steps below.
Step 1. Upload Panasonic AVCHD videos to the MTS Converter for Mac.
After connecting Panasonic HDC-SD900 Camera to iMac, run the AVCHD Converter for Mac as the best 1080p AVCHD to iPhoto Converter for Mac. Click the “Add” button to load the 1080p .mts videos from Panasonic HDC-SD900 camera through the PRIVATE > AVCHD > BDMW > STREAM folder.
Step 2. Choose MOV format for iPhoto 8/9/11
Click the “Profile” option, and choose HD Video > HD MOV-QuickTime (*.mov) as output format. The Mac Panasonic AVCHD converter will transcode Panasonic HDC-SD900 1080/60p AVCHD files to MOV with original 1920×1080 HD definition as H.264 as QuickTime codec.
Step 3. Convert Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD to MOV for iPhoto.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Mac Panasonic HDC-SD900 MTS converter will start converting Panasonic SD900 AVCHD MTS to iPhoto 8/9/11 compatible MOV videos.
After the conversion is finished, you can use iPhoto to catologue the output videos, if you like, you can also edit the output videos via Final Cut Pro X/7, Final Cut Express, or iMovie 11 on Mac.
1. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and want to edit Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD in Windows Movie Maker, burn to DVD with DVD Maker, just free download the Windows version of AVCHD Video Converter.
2. The AVCHD Converter for Mac also works with other Panasonic AVCHD camcorders like HDC-SD800/HS700/TM900/SD700/HS900/SD600/TM700, etc and Panasonic Lumix cameras like DMC-ZS3/TZ7, DMC-TZ10, DMC-FZ40, DMC-FZ45, DMC-FZ35, DMC-TZ20, DMC-TS1/FT1, DMC-TS2/FT2, DMC-FX75.
- Load/Import Panasonic HDC-SD600 1080/60p AVCHD to iDVD on Mac Snow Leopard or LION
- Transcode Lumix DMC-FZ100 AVCHD Lite to iDVD on Mac
- Edit/Convert Panasonic HC-X800 1080/60p AVCHD to iPhoto 8/9/11 on Mac OS X
- Convert/Upload HDC-SD800 AVCHD to YouTube with HD Quality on Mac Snow Leopard
- AVCHD Lite Converter-Convert/Edit 720P AVCHD Lite Files in Movie Maker on Windows 7
- Questions and Answers/FAQ about Panasonic HC-V700 for Compatible or Editing on Mac