Convert/Load Panasonic DMC-FZ150 1080/60p AVCHD to iPhoto 8/9/11 on Mac OS XPosted by in Convert AVCHD/AVCHD Lite
iPhoto is a digital photograph manipulation software application developed by Apple Inc. and released with every Macintosh personal computer as part of the iLife suite of digital life management applications. First released in 2002, iPhoto can import, organize, edit, print and share digital photography. It is often compared to Google’s Picasa, CyberLink MediaShow, Adobe’s Photoshop Album, Microsoft Expression Media and Windows Live Photo Gallery. iPhoto 11, the latest version of the software, was released as part of the iLife ’11 suite.
Panasonic DMC-FZ150 features 1920 x 1080 Full HD 60p (NTSC) smooth video recording. The high quality lens unit of 25 mm ultra wide-angle Leica DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens with powerful 24x optical zoom features Panasonic’s Black Box Nano Surface Coating technology to minimize light reflection that causes ghost and flare. The powerful 24x optical zoom (35 mm camera equivalent: 25-600 mm) can increase its power to 32x equivalent with the intelligent zoom function taking advantage of the Intelligent Resolution technology maintaining the picture quality even using digital zoom. The DMC-FZ150 HD camera stores videos in .mts format with MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression.
If you like to using iPhoto to manage your Panasonic DMC-FZ150 AVCHD videos, you need convert the 1080/60p AVCHD MTS to iPhoto compatible video formats like Quicktime MOV, MP4, DV. And AVCHD Converter for Mac can be used as an excellent Panasonic AVCHD to iPhoto Converter for Mac to do an excellent job to make iPhoto all versions like iPhoto 5, iPhoto 6, iPhoto 7, iPhoto 8, iPhoto 9, iPhoto 11 work with Panasonic DMC-FZ150 AVCHD videos. The tool can convert 1080p 60fps AVCHD to MOV for importing to iPhoto. You can also merge AVCHD video footage into a single file or edit AVCHD with iPhoto 8/9/11.
If you would like to catalogue Panasonic DMC-FZ150 1080/60p MTS on Mac with iPhoto, just follow the steps below.
Step 1. Upload Panasonic AVCHD videos to the MTS Converter for Mac.
After connecting Panasonic DMC-FZ150 Camera to iMac, run the AVCHD Converter for Mac as the best 1080p AVCHD to iPhoto Converter for Mac. Click the “Add” button to load the 1080p .mts videos from Panasonic DMC-FZ150 camera through the PRIVATE > AVCHD > BDMW > STREAM folder.
Step 2. Choose MOV format for iPhoto 8/9/11
Click the “Profile” option, and choose HD Video > HD MOV-QuickTime (*.mov) as output format. The Mac Panasonic AVCHD converter will transcode Panasonic DMC-FZ150 1080/60p AVCHD files to MOV with original 1920×1080 HD definition as H.264 as QuickTime codec.
Step 3. Convert Panasonic DMC-FZ150 AVCHD to MOV for iPhoto.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Mac Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS converter will start converting Panasonic DMC-FZ150 AVCHD MTS to iPhoto 8/9/11 compatible MOV videos.
After the conversion is finished, you can use iPhoto to catologue the output videos, if you like, you can also edit the output videos via Final Cut Pro X/7, Final Cut Express, or iMovie 11 on Mac.
1. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and want to edit Panasonic DMC-FZ150 AVCHD in Windows Movie Maker, burn to DVD with DVD Maker, just free download the Windows version of AVCHD Video Converter.
2. The AVCHD Converter for Mac also works with other Panasonic AVCHD camcorders like HDC-TM700/HS700/SD700/SD600/HS900/SD800/SD900, etc and Panasonic Lumix cameras like DMC-ZS3/TZ7, DMC-TZ10, DMC-FZ40, DMC-FZ45, DMC-FZ35, DMC-TZ20, DMC-TS1/FT1, DMC-TS2/FT2, DMC-FX75.
- Import/Edit Panasonic DMC-TS2 AVCHD Lite MTS in Movie Maker
- Convert Panasonic ZS35 720p Videos to Movie Maker WMV
- Convert Sony HDR-XR500 AVCHD to Final Cut on Mac
- AVCHD Lite Mac Converter-Convert Panasonic DMC-GF1 AVCHD Lite MTS to MOV Mac in 720p Full HD
- Lumix FZ45 Mac AVCHD Lite Converter-Convert Panasonic DMC-FZ45 AVCHD Lite MTS to MOV Mac
- Burn Panasonic DMC-ZR3 AVCHD Lite to DVD with iDVD on Mac