Convert Panasonic HC-V700 Video to MOV with 5.1 Channels or 6-Channel Surround SoundPosted by in Convert AVCHD/AVCHD Lite
Panasonic HC-V700 is a new flagship consumer camcorder with high quality video and Dolby Digital AC3 5.1-channel surround sound. The videos could be recorded in 1080/60p (1920×1080 with 60 frames per second in progressive mode).
There are few software in the market can handle HC-V700 1080/60p 28Mbps files, let alone keep 5.1 channels. AVCHD Converter for Mac is the first and best Panasonic HC-V700 MTS to MOV converter for Mac users for converting 1080/60p 28Mbps to MOV with AC3 5.1-channel surround sound with pricing at only $35.
Want to get Panasonic HC-V700 HD video compatible for Mac with AC3 5.1 surround sound? Just follow the steps below, and you can keep 5.1-channel surround sound when converting MTS to MOV on Mac Snow Leopard.
Step 1. Load Panasonic HC-V700 videos to AVCHD Converter for Mac.
Connect Panasonic HC-V700 with iMac/MacBook Pro and transfer .mts files from camcorder memory card to Apple hard drive disk. Run AVCHD Converter for Mac as the top-rated Mac Panasonic HC-V700 AVCHD converter, and click the “Add” button to load .mts videos.
Step 2. Choose H.264 MOV format.
Click the “Format” option, and choose HD Video > HD MOV Video(*.mov) as output format. The Mac Panasonic MTS converter will transcode 1080/60p to 1080/30p with H.264 as video codec, and AAC audio codec with 5.1-channel surround sound.
To maintain the original AC3 5.1 channels, just click the “Settings” button, and choose AC3 from the audio codec drop-down list. You can also change video bitrate, frame rate for video.
Step 3. Convert Panasonic HC-V700 MTS to MOV with 5.1-channel.
Click the convert button under the preview window, the Mac MTS to MOV converter will start the conversion from 1080/60p or 1080/50p MTS to HD MOV with 5.1-channel surround sound immediately.
1. In step 2, you can also choose other profiles under the HD Video group with include 5.1-channel output, e.g. H.264 HD Video(*.mov), MPEG-4 HD Video(*.mov), MPEG-TS HD Video(*.ts), MKV HD Video(*.mkv), and WMV HD(*.wmv). But the WMV HD profile would use WMAV3 as audio codec, instead AC3 or AAC.
2. After clicking the “Settings” button, you will face the 6 channels option, which represents the 5.1-channel surround sound.
3. If you are on Windows computer, just try the Windows Panasonic HC-V700 AVCHD converter for 5.1 surround sound.
- Insert/Import Panasonic HDC-HS900 1080/60p AVCHD to Keynote on Mac
- TM700 MTS to WMV-Load/Edit Panasonic HDC-TM700K AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert/Join Panasonic HC-X900/X900M AVCHD to Final Cut Pro X-1080p 50/60 MTS to FCP X
- FAQ/Questions and Answers about Panasonic HDC-TM900K for Compatible or Editing on Mac
- Convert AVCHD Lite MTS from LEICA V-LUX 2 to Movie Maker WMV
- Convert/Edit Panasonic DMC-ZS3 720p AVCHD Lite to Movie Maker